Friday, November 6, 2009

Sprinkle me with PFT dust

Hey guys!!

We have clinic on Monday so Im gonna need you all to package up some of the best PFT dust you have and send it to me!
M has been crackling at night and the past 2 days he has had a productive cough.
It dont look too bad but it is darker than usual..Think coffee with alot of creamer.
TMI maybe but hey you all know this is a CF blog ;)
Im praying his numbers are atleast 80% or higher!! I would LOVE a 102% again!!

On a different note..I can not believe its November already! Yesterday was 1 year since I talked to Mrs. Anna. =( Oh how I miss her. I am dreading the 19th..No really its gonna be rough. I cant stand to see the ones I love hurt. I wish I could hug or love it all away. M always tells me if hugs could bring peace and love could cure CF he would be rich bc he could sell me for top dollar =D. Sweet in that Michael way ;)

Make sure you tell the ones you love how special they are!! Time is so very precious!

I hope you all are feeling well!

xox

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the comment :)

    Yeah, I go pruney in water too, so I guess it is a CF thing! It doesn't bother me tho, as I bearly notice it or just find it funny! Xx

    ReplyDelete