Friday, June 19, 2009

Finally Grilling Goodness

1. What do you like most about your skin?
Umm well it turns brown pretty quick =)



2. Does your spouse mind grocery shopping for you or with you?
No M pretty much does any and everything with me and very rarely complains.
I Love Him!


3. Do you have access to a pool for the summer?
Yeppers


4. Do you have plans for Father's Day?
Umm No



5. Is there anything that terrified you as a child that you find .... now?
Umm I dont do bugs and anything that means messing with my bends.


6. If you could do something instantly, what would it be?
Cure CF


7. What would you do to entertain visitors from out of town?
They would be outta luck if I was not entertaining enough lol


8. If your best friend owes you money, do you bug them until you get it?
Nope

Sorry I have not done one of these in so long! I kinda forgot about them =(

XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment