Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Be very envious...

For I my loves live with 2 of the sexiest men alive.







Oh and ofcourse as I was writing this post I here insane laughter from outside....I go and see...

My wonderful child ripped his brand new school pants while attempting to workout with Michael.

=D
I love my life!
I have the most amazing husband, the cutest dog, the funniest kid, a splendid best friend and a pretty darn clean house...ah what more could a Kellee want? (besides a cure for CF)

XOX

2 comments:

  1. ah let me think... A graciy visit duh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I don't know how in the world that I inspire anybody, I'm glad that M is trying to get in better shape! It's well worth it.

    As far as hospital vs. home IV's: The thing with the hospital is you know what you got when you got it and you basically don't have a choice. I know that going in, I can nap whenever I want to, get my 4-5 treatments a day, and I'll never miss a dose of the med (and always the correct amount). At home, you can't control the variables as much. Things get busy "in the outside world", I for one CAN'T slow down, no matter how hard I try. I did home IV's a kid a couple of times (even playing in little league baseball games with an IV in my arm), but I never bounced back like I did with a hospital stay.

    But, just as it seems with everything in life, treatment is a double edged sword. Antibiotics do great things for the infections but can damage other parts of the body. That's why it is so important to stay on top of your OVERALL health and not ignore your other body parts.

    Anyways, just my 4 cents...

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete