Monday, April 20, 2009

Have I told you I hate MRSA

If I have not let me do so now.
I HATE MRSA
I HATE MRSA
I HATE MRSA
I HATE MRSA
I HATE MRSA
I HATE MRSA

Got a call today about M's last culture from the sinus doctor and guess what?!?
Sinus infection growing MRSA!! So we have to go friday at 10 to see the doctor..where Im sure they he will tell us "Time for a clean out" and then we will be sent to Dr.S at the CF clinic to see if M's lungs are strong enough right now or if they need IV's so either way Im sure we will be heading to the hospital friday or soon after..BOO..NOT HAPPY

M says he feels good though so Im grateful for that..I just wish he could have a longer strech of being well and at home..Anyway please keep M in your prayers..hopefully this will be smoother than the last few.

XOX

7 comments:

  1. Well, that's a bummer! I'm glad he's feeling better but it needs to be addressed so he stays that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope M doesn't need IV's! I'll keep you both in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that sucks!! At least he feels good - that counts for something!! Praying for you in Knoxville!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I will be making a hospital visit. I hate that he might have to go to the darn hospital, but hey you remember what we talked about and why he likes the hospital. HaHa! Love yOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrr.. those infections that just won't go away!!! Even after tx, those infections in the sinuses remain. Of course it's much easier to deal with than having them in the lungs. :)

    Tell M to hang in there!! Update when you know something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. should I air mail you the spounge bob PJ's???

    ReplyDelete
  7. ugghhh....I hope that he doesn't need a trip to the hospital. take care!

    ReplyDelete