Friday, April 10, 2009

Grilling Goodness..Then Im off

Hey guys!!
Im all packed and ready!! I just needed to say HI, do my grilling goodness then say bye =D

1. What's one of the best things you've seen lately?
Michael talking to J the other day ( you would have just had to have been here )

2. Has Spring brought you something you don't like?
Yes!! Poo sinuses for my Michael..BoO

3. What kind of sandwiches do you like?
Hmmm..Roast beef with cheese and italian dressing..oh and chips on top..weird I know =)

4. Do you carry GermX with you at all times?
Yes..I have 2 to go bottle, a spray, a foam (M's Fav) and a big blue bottle.

5. Does each person in your house have their own hamper or do you have a central hamper for everyone?
M & I have 1 and J has his own.

6. How often do you balance your checkbook?
Yea...umm about that..NEVER

7. What's the hardest thing you've done lately?
Had to ground ( and stick to ) ((Thats the hard part)) J.
And today I gotta bored Slimes :'(

8. Are you a texter?
Simply saying yes is a understatement.

Ok Lovies..I off to the Aquarium, six flags and on a wild animal safari!
Its a no bloggin event =( so I will be blogging and catching up on tuesday!!
Hope you all have a Safe & Well weekend!

XOX

1 comment: